Friday, November 30, 2012

Don’t go, ma’am..

I lost her.
I don’t know if some people can really come and go.
People come, and she will be gone.
Why her?
She’s like my mom, my fairy godmother...
I hope I can work with her a little bit longer; she’s the best.
This company is missing its best talent. No one’s better.
She taught me everything; literally everything. She watched me grow up from little girl to a woman. She shaped me up. She gives me the spirit; she is the reason why I’m still here. Without her, I wasn’t going to make it.
But she’ll be gone.
I don’t know why I could be this sad and this disappointing!
Maybe I just love her little bit too much. I adore her little bit too much too. Maybe I just think that she’ll be around; as always. I, like everybody else, just take her for granted.
I will ask: Why?
Why do some people should go away?
It’s been 21 years, why don’t you wait little more years? Come on, you will get it! It’s just an inch away, c’mon; just wait for it a little bit longer; please…
Why should you this? Why?
I’m not angry; I’m just upset. I always look up to you. I always consider you as my role model. Your hard work, your dedication, your thinking, your laugh, your boldness….
I. Love. You.
I do.
I don’t want you to go away.
I don’t like this. I think you have made a wrong decision…
Please come back, do come back.
Don’t go, ma’am..

This post is dedicated to my boss, the one who have taught me how to be a strong woman: IRN.

No comments:

Post a Comment